Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Music

Anyone else who knows Alex and I know that our taste in music is far from being alike! This makes for an interesting situation in car rides especially. A couple weeks ago when we were traveling to and from Utah, we tried to find music that we both like. The selection consisted of 3 cds! Queen (Bohemian Rhapsody, Bicycle, Somebody to love...one of their greatest hits cds- it's great!); Bon Jovi's Have a Nice Day cd and then Josh Groban's Awake cd. Some of you may be surprised to hear the Josh Groban part, but Alex loves music in other languages and since Josh Groban usually has 2-4 different languages on his cds, Josh Groban is okay in Alex's eyes! I enjoy listening to Josh Groban mainly because his music is very relaxing and often uplifting.

Long story short, one of my favorite songs by him is "Don't Give Up, You Are Loved" If you are in the mood to be uplifted... definitely check out this video. (hopefully it works!)

4 comments:

Packer Family said...

Beautiful Song! It made me cry! Pregnancy Hormone didn't help:) DO you still like country music? I remember you got me hooked on it. Me and Nate don't agree on music but I let him pick what he wants as long as it's not too heavy metal!

Alex and Brittany said...

I still like a variety of music... but since the mission... I haven't been listening to one type more than another. Boy do I understand those pregnancy hormones! ;)

Emily said...

I totally get the music thing, we agree on quite a bit actually. However, sometimes I just really want to listen to some Country, and Ryan doesn't really like it too much.

The Tieman Family said...

Brittany- My phone broke and I ahev lost all of my numbers, can you text me or leave me a voicemail so I can save you number again??? Please! oh and... we should hang out sometime