So this may be hard to see but there is a baby inside of me! It's super tiny! I had my first doctors appointment which went well besides the way too long wait. I like my doctor and am looking forward to shorter visits from now on! The baby is doing well, the heart is beating strong (182bpm) and my next ultrasound is sceduled in 4 weeks. The ultrasound confirmed my due date to be June 6th... so just what we expected! We are super excited if you can't tell by all the explination marks!
Giving Thanks
12 years ago
8 comments:
He looks just like you! LOL. I'm so happy for you! The first pregnancy is a very special one so enjoy every minute of it! Can't wait to see you in a few days!
YAY!!!
Very Fun! Seeing the heart beat makes it feel more real. It's hard to believe that little blob will be a little person.
Yay! Congrats Brittany! How fun! How are you feeling?
It is the coolest having a little one on the way! Do you want to find out the flavor?
Grandma & Grandpa Rand say:
Yeah, I can tell which is the head, and the body. Can't wait till we know the sex, so we can start buying "goodies" for the baby! Love you two!!!
Congrats on your baby!! They are so much fun!
I'm so excited for you! Being prego. is one of the weirdest and coolest things I have ever gone through. You will love it, Congrats!! I sat nexted to your mom sunday in RS, and she was so excited to talk about the new addition. You too are too cute!:)
Shiloh:)
Post a Comment