Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What's Expecting at the Nelson's!

Great New News! After the confirmation of a home pregnancy test and a doctors pregnancy test... the results came out postive. Alex and I are expecting a baby! This may be a big surprise to many of you because we were originally planning on waiting a year, but the Lord helped us to decide that waiting a year just wasn't necessary. We are very excited for the news and can't wait for all the excitement that this will bring. I'm only about 5 weeks along, so I still have a long way to go, but I'm looking forward to every bit of it. I'm feeling okay, I haven't had any "morning sickness" yet, but I've heard that sometimes it starts a little later! We'll see! I do get a little tired, but currently I'm so busy throughout the day that I push myself through it and sleep SUPER well at night! As for Alex, he's doing great. We both feel overwhelmed at times, but we both are thrilled that we get to be parents! Life sure is great!

12 comments:

Packer Family said...

Hooray for Blogs! Congratulations! You should add one of the baby count down things if you think the floating baby one is creepy they have lots of other cute ones too! Can't wait to kepp up on your life through the world of blogging. THere is a rule you know, that you have to post at least once a week and I think you should post pictures of you baby bump each month! This is alot to post in one comment! You know how I ramble :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Brittany! It's Aunt Stef :) Congratulations!!! We are very happy for you. I cannot wait to tell Meghan and Molly. I will be sure to check in for more baby news. Do you remember when you went with me for my ultrasound? :)

Haynie Family said...

CONGRATS!!!!! Parenthood is the coolest thing in the whole world. I am seriously happy for you. Oh and welcome to the world of blogging feel free to join ours. Tiff stays up on it pretty well with tales of adventure! Nice to hear from you

Kethry said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting.

Sheila and Mario said...

CONGRATS ON THE GREAT NEWS:)

Five Bresees said...

Hey Brittany! Good to hear from you again! I'm so excited for you two!

The Tieman Family said...

Congratulations!! You'll LOVE being a mom

Erin said...

Congratulations! You guys will be great parents. Good luck with pregnancy. I'm happy for you!

J-R said...

Yeah!! Congrats!! Wow, that means all three of us Apt. 78 roomies are having babies within a year of each other. Crazy!

Melanie Eastman said...

So so so so happy for you guys! When are you going to come visit me in DC?? :)

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT!!! I knew it when I got your email... motherhood was just POURING from it. I am so happy for you! I'm going to be a grandma! Happy happy happy. I am excited to keep up with you through your blog and comment on an obnoxiously regular basis.
Love you bunches.

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome! As soon as I read the email I thought..." oh my gosh, she's pregnant!" (hehehe) Plus if your baby is born 5 days late, it will be the same day as our anniversary! ...no pressure for us now right!