What I am grateful for today:
That our baby is okay and everything is looking good:
We had our second ultrasound today! Alex came with me this time and boy was the whole experience super quick. Last time I couldn't do the normal ultrasound because I had an empty blatter, so this time I made sure to drink plenty of water, which made for an interesting experience when the ultrasound tech kept pushing on my stomach! yikes!
Everything looks good. The baby was moving around a whole lot, which was really neat to see. It's amazing to see that our little peanut has grown so much in just a month and now is a wiggly alien looking baby!
In this pic you can see it's little alien face! It also looks like it's making a fist. It was probably thinking who made my mommy mad? (On the drive to the doctors, a car almost side swipped me and my horn wasn't even working to tell them to watch out!)

After Moving around a lot, here's our baby on it's back and us looking from the side! It's kind of curled up in a ball and you can see it's little legs almost kicking the placenta! (at the top).
Alex and I really enjoyed seeing our baby move around... our baby really is alive! Yay! I'm into my second trimester now, and haven't been sick at all. We have many reasons to count our blessins!
2 comments:
That's one cute little alien! Hoo-ray for no sickness!!!! That must make things a lot of fun. We are going out for thanksgiving dinner with the whole family in the morning:) But we are going to have pies and Orderves(sp) all day long. You and Alex should stop by if you have time. Nate hasn't met Alex yet and you could see Misty and the twins too. And talk spanish to Paul:) Let me know if you want to.
So happy that your baby is healthy and that you aren't sick! That is a huge blessing! Thank you for the update, love you both! :)
Post a Comment