If you ignore the horrible farmers tan you can see a little of a bump! Everyong keeps telling me I'm not going to show for a while because I'm tall! We'll see! This is why I haven't posted any prego pics, because there's not much to see!!!
Giving Thanks
12 years ago
4 comments:
I think I see the bump:) I'm short and it took a long time to show with Caden. I don't think it's a hight thing, I think it's a first timer thing. You look adorable either way. Call me when your not busy, I have something to tell you! P.S. Why were you dressed army style?
You look so cute!!
Your tummy's so little and cute! You're lucky your tall! When you're short like me, it pokes out fast!
Hey Brittany! Its Melody...maybe you remember me? How have you been!? Congrats on the baby news! That is SO exciting! Well I hope you don't mind me checking on your blog :]
Post a Comment