Thursday, December 31, 2009

More Playdates!

Brooklee loves to be around other babies and kids; so here are some pics of our recent playdates.

Playdate with Lillie and Lucy:
Who knew tutus could be worn on the head?



Playdate with Jack Packer:
the only smiling pic I was able to take

And we were worried that Jack would bother Brooklee...

Boy were we wrong! I love her face in this one!
Playdate at the Leavitts house:

Raimee, Kennadee and Brooklee (that's a lot of ee's) playing with links!

Kam and Lucy- big smiles are the best.

Kennadee and I have so much fun. She will be 4 in April, and I have to say I love this age.

3 comments:

Packer Family said...

I love that she is mauling Jack!!! We will have to display that picture on their wedding day!!! Wink wink!

Five Bresees said...

She's so big now! :)

Five Bresees said...

Hey! How are you guys doing??