JUNE 7, 2009Here's the beautiful baby girl in her white dress Grandma Rand picked out for her.

Proud mommy and daddy all ready for church.


This is one of her happy faces- she was in the process of falling asleep when this happened.

This is our friend Ana- her and her husband Josh (one of Alex's companions) came to the blessing

I love this picture of this cute family with Brooklee. My brother Ash is in VA getting stuff ready for their big move :(
This is Alex's little brother, Jarett holding Brooklee for the first time!

Uncle Hunter having fun holding Brooklee too!

Here's the youngest aunt, Skyler holding Brooklee for the first time.
4 comments:
I LOOOVVEEE The first picture!!!
You already blessed her? Wow... makes me feel better though. I can't tell you how many people thought I was crazy for going to church with a two week old. I went when my oldest was one week, and don't see what the big deal is. She's beautiful, just precious. I hope I can see you when I visit this fall!
I love her happy sleep face. So cute! You are brave to bless her so early. What a little angel in white!
skyler lets get nkd and practise making a baby , I LOVE very young, tight pu--y, started with my sis growing up she was 7 yrs younger and I taught her to suck and f--k, loved licking her toddler p--sy, then my dau got hers licked from baby and daddys c--k in her mouth
Post a Comment