Happy 1st Fathers Day to Alex!
A lot has been going on in the month of June. Not only is it's Alex's birthday, but also Fathers Day. With Bryan and Katie's wedding on Alex's 24th birthday, Alex deserves a lot of love for not getting to celebrate his special day the way he would have liked to. He sure did look handsome in his brown pants and pink tie!
Alex has also been busy picking up extra shifts when he can, which makes him super tired when he gets home! I love these napping pictures!
I didn't get any pics on Fathers Day (shame on me!), but Alex received this cute little book for him and Brooklee from my mom, and as much as Brooklee knows her daddy loves her, she loves him 10 times more!! I also love the father of my baby girl and I am so grateful for ALL he does!
No comments:
Post a Comment