Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Picky Eaters?

So some days I get really frustrated with how picky Brooklee is. She used to eat really well, but now that she wants to eat by herself, she has become SUPER picky. Some days she loves one food and the next day she'll detest it. I've heard it takes up to 30 tries before a baby/child will sometimes like a new food. So I am not sure if it's just that, or if I am doomed to have a picky eater as some sort of omen for how picky I was. I hope it's that she just needs to get used to it, but we'll see. All I know is that she sure is cute!!




ANY ADVICE????

3 comments:

Allison and Mason: said...

Haha! She is SUPER cute. Messy little Brooklee. I love it and no I don't have any advice... I come to you for advice. :)

Lissa said...

Hi Brittany! Cute blog! My best advice....just keep trying! lol You're welcome! =)

Gooch Family said...

I feel your pain!!!! I. CANNOT. STAND. BELLA'S. PICKINESS!! We finally had to FORCE her to eat, meaning, she could not be done until she tried a bite. They say probably not to do that and eventually they will try it, however I really don't think that would ever work for Bella. When we force her to she actually gets to see that she likes it since she refuses to try anything new. She now eats any fish and any meat. We still struggle though with fruits and veggies. She still sticks to her same veggies - peas, corn, peppers, and carrots. Not much else, I know it's ridiculous! Good luck, keep trying. I usually just put it on her plate so she sees it and hopefully one day will try it :)