I'm stealing this idea from my friend Erin Whitmer, but starting a little late. My friend Misty gave this elephant for Brooklee, and I originally wanted to take a picture of Brooklee when she was born and take a picture every month to watch her grow, but we'll have to start with 1 month and see how continues to grows. Look how long those legs are!! Like she had a chance with parents like us!The first month has been wonderful. Brooklee is such a great baby. She barely cries, eats and sleeps really well. What more could we ask for. She has been having some stomach problems this past week, but she's handling them really well. She's a tough little girl!
4 comments:
Wow- one month! Umm by the way I swear Im going to call you back soon--- really soon I'm not ignoring you i promise
You guys, she is so beautiful! Brittany, we should definitely get together sometime once we're there! That would be so fun!
Sooo Cute!!!
So beautiful!!!
Post a Comment